Looking For Gift Card Ideas
Clothing Who doesn’t need clothes? Whatever theyre into, get them something that always fits and keeps them in style from top fashion retailers.
Gifts for HimWhether he’s a gamer, handyman or outdoorsman, pick from his favourite brands and get him something he will truly love.
RestaurantsTreat someone to an inspired dining experience. Browse our diverse range of dining and restaurant gift card options.
Gifts for HerFind the perfect gifts for her – from great reads, hot tech to jewellery and cosmetics, surprise her with something special.
MoviesWhat better way to spend an evening than heading to the movies? Give a movie gift card tonight and let them enjoy the show!
Gifts for TeensGet a gift that will help teens stay on trend with the latest tech, accessories and fashion from their favourite brands.
TravelTreat yourself or your favourite travellers with a gift card for the perfect hotel in over 200 countries.
Gifts for KidsGet them a gift card that gives them everything they want including their favourite books, movies, music and video games!
Egift Cards: Frequently Asked Questions
Because you dont buy eGift cards in-person, you might have some questions about how this works. Not all eGift cards are the same, and a lot of these answers depend on the specific retailer or service provider. In general, these frequently asked questions should help with any misunderstandings.
How do eGift cards work?
Basically, eGift cards work very similarly to regular gift cards. They can be redeemed online or in-person. Sometimes theyre able to be stored on ones phone, on an app, or can even be printed for a physical copy.
When your recipient is ready to use their gift card, all they need to do is present the code or log in online. Its that simple!
How long do eGift cards take to send?
Because theyre digital, eGift cards are much faster than physical gift cards. Theres no need to buy postage, print anything, or wait. If you dont select a specific date/time to send the card, it will be sent immediately. Most recipients have their digital gift within a few minutes or hours at most. Its very fast!
How long do eGift cards last?
Most eGift cards dont have an expiration date. They can be used at any time, and they dont go bad or have any limitations. However, always check with the specific retailer or service provider to make sure there are no restrictions on the card.
Do eGift cards cost more money?
Easy Delivery And Redemption
Amazon rewards can be easily delivered digitally to participants or employees email addresses, eliminating the need to mail physical cards. Using a digital rewards management platform that can automate delivery makes it even simpler, allowing participants to get their Amazon reward immediately after completing the necessary task.
Once they get their reward email, its also easy for recipients to redeem their Amazon gift cards. They can sign in to their Amazon account and enter the claim code from the email to add the reward value to their account balance. Since Amazon.com gift cards never expire, they can hold on to that balance in their account as long as they want.
You May Like: Why Does My Email Not Work
Send Amazon Gift Card By Email Online
Can I send an Amazon gift card via email? Yes, absolutely. In fact, sending Amazon.com eGift Card by email is one of the quickest and most convenient ways. So, if you are planning to send someone an Amazon gift card through email or text message then this method is pretty much all you need. Heres a brief introduction to Amazon eGift Card:
- Gift card type: Digital gift card
- Highlight: Deliver in minutes
- Delivery method: Email or text
- Speed of delivery: Within 5 minutes
- Custom message: Yes
- Gift amount: $1 to $2,000
And now, without further ado, lets find out how to send an Amazon gift card to someone else via email or text message:
- First of all, visit the Gift Cards page on Amazon and then click on the eGift option.
- On the Amazon.com eGift Card page, select the Gift card design and Gift card amount you wish to send.
- Also, select the method of delivery which is Email in this case.
- Next, enter the Email address of the recipient along with your Name and a small Message.
- Now enter the Quantity of your gift card and then select a Delivery Date .
- After filling all the required details, click on the Add to cart > Proceed to checkout button in order to place your order.
Once you have placed the order for the Amazon gift card, the recipient will receive an email from Amazon with the gift card code along with instructions to use it. Thus, you can see how simple is to send someone an Amazon gift card online via email.
How Will I Know That My AmazonGift Card Has Been Delivered?
How To Send A Gift To Someone On Amazon Without Knowing Their Address
Are you buying a gift for someone on Amazon? Did you know you can get it to them without even knowing their mailing address?
Need to send a gift to someone but dont know their address? Amazon has a new feature to help you with that! You can now send someone a gift using their phone number or email address instead of their mailing address.
For the time being, this feature is only available to Amazon Prime members and can only be used when browsing Amazon from a mobile device. The recipients delivery address must also be in the continental United States.
You May Like: How To Retrieve Archived Emails In Outlook
Options Other Than Amazon Gift Cards For Rewards Programs
Despite all the great advantages of using Amazon gift cards for all kinds of rewards programs, from sales and customer feedback to academic and market research, there are times when its not the right choice. For instance, if you want to send digital incentives and rewards to countries where Amazon is not yet an option, or if you prefer to send the same reward to recipients in multiple countries, you might want to consider virtual Visa or Mastercard prepaid cards instead. Or you can let your digital rewards platform automatically curate the reward options including Amazon gift cards, where available based on the recipients location and currency.
Even among U.S. recipients, its often worthwhile to offer a choice of reward. Knowing that they will get to pick whats most meaningful to them makes them more likely to complete the survey or task. You can curate the list, though, to target your audience. For instance, for a survey about reading preferences, you may want to offer a choice of rewards from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, and Apple. Once you choose your reward options, make sure you write the most effective survey invitation email to improve your response rates as much as possible.
Create a free Rybbon account to get started sending Amazon gift cards and other great digital rewards!
about the author
Hannah is a reformed journalist who has more than 15 years of experience and now focuses on content marketing for innovative tech companies.
Send Amazon Gift Card Via Mail
There are myriads of designs to choose from when it comes to sending a gift card via mail. So, if you dont like sending a gift card through email or printing gift cards at home then sending a physical gift card is the most suitable choice for you. Do you want to know why people like sending physical gift cards? Heres the answer:
- Gift card type: Plastic or paper gift card
- Highlight: A variety of packaging
- Delivery method: Mail
- Speed of delivery: One-day shipping
- Custom message: No
- Gift amount: $1 to $2,000
Follow these below explained steps and learn how to send an Amazon gift card to someone else via Mail:
- First of all, go to the Gift Cards page on Amazon and then click on the Mail option.
- Next, choose Amazon.com Gift Card from over 260 designs and select one that you like.
- On the chosen gift card page, select the Gift Card Amount you wish to send.
- Now click on the Add to cart > Proceed to checkout button in order to place your order.
Once the order is placed, youll be able to track the location of the gift card from your account. When it comes to delivering gift cards, Amazon provides free one-day shipping , which means your recipient will receive your gift card via mail within a day.
Usually, these kinds of gift cards come inside a specialty gift box. And the best thing is a physical gift card from Amazon has no fees and no expiration date. This is a very ideal way for those people who wish to send a greeting card with their gift card.
You May Like: What Does Cc Mean When Sending An Email
How To Send Amazon Raksha Bandhan Gift Card Via Whatsapp To Your Sister
1 min read.Avneet Kaur
Amazon Raksha Bandhan gift card can be sent via WhatsApp, SMS or email.
Amazon offers a multiple choice of gift cards for festivals and special occasions. The largest e-commerce company offers a wide range of gift cards for Raksha Bandhan. You can send the eGift card in a few minutes to your sister. You can select a design and enter the amount. You can send the gift card via WhatsApp or through SMS. Click on ‘Add to cart/ buy now’ and complete your purchase.
You can choose the Raksha Bandhan gift card for any value up to 10,000.
To check the details, go to ‘Your orders’ to see the gift card details and click on ‘share this Gift card.’ You can send the Gift card to your sister via a messaging app of your choice.
You can also send the gift card to your sister via Email. You just have to select the design and enter an amount and then choose ‘Email’ as delivery option. Enter your sister’s email id, a personal message and the delivery date. Then, click on Add to cart/ Buy now and complete your purchase.
Your sister will receive the gift card in 15 minutes. Amazon will notify you when your sister gets it. You can also track the send status on ‘Your orders’ page.
Pay Gift Cards cannot be purchased using Amazon Pay balance or through Credit/ Debit Cards issued outside India. Amazon Pay Gift Card once issued cannot be cashed out, cancelled, refunded or transferred.
How To Call Amazon Customer Service
‘s customer service phone number is 1-888-280-4331, and that number is live 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
But calling Amazon often comes with a wait, and it also requires you to have on hand a mobile phone that is paired with your Amazon account, as the customer service representative will send you a verification code via text message before you can start asking your questions or sharing an issue.
If calling seems like a hassle, however even with the potential ease of voice-commanding a call on an there are other ways to contact the company.
Read Also: How To Schedule Interview Email
How Can I Get Help From Amazon
The easiest way to get help with an Amazon order or account is to its Customer Service page. Amazon has a very user-friendly interface that allows for the majority of questions to be answered with just a few clicks . If you need help tracking down an order that hasn’t arrived, starting a refund, reloading a gift card, managing details on your account, or troubleshooting devices, the Amazon Help site has endless pages dedicated to intuitive troubleshooting.
Pros And Cons Of Amazon Gift Cards
After finding out what are Amazon gift cards and how does amazon gift card work? What is Amazon gift card used for? And how to send an Amazon gift card to someone else, now you should also get familiar with the advantages and disadvantages of Amazon gift cards.
Everything in life has its pros and cons, right? So, lets take a look at what the benefits or downside of using Amazon gift cards are:
Benefits of of Amazon Gift Cards:
- Free Shipping: Unlike some other products, gift cards usually have free shipping.
- Convenient: Gift cards are convenient and easy to use. You dont need to spend time coming up with the perfect gift when you give a gift card.
- Awesome Gift Card Designs: There are countless impressive gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
- No Expiration and Fees: Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Immediate Delivery: Amazon gift cards are available for immediate delivery. Gift cards sent by email can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
- Freedom from Unwanted Gifts: Weve all received plenty of unwanted gifts in our lives, why give a loved one a useless gift? Gift cards are great since they allow the recipient to buy whatever they want
- Great Last Moment Gifts: If youre in a pinch and need to give someone a gift, gift cards come in handy since you can buy them from your phone within minutes.
- Discounts and Offers: Gift cards are almost always discounted by 2% to 5% or more. You can save a bit of money that way.
Read Also: How To Start An Email To A Professor
How To Accept An Amazon Gift
You can unwrap your Amazon gifts virtually.
If you have been sent a gift through Amazon, here’s how to accept it :
1. Click on the text or email notification from Amazon and tap View and accept your gift.
2. Tap on your present to unwrap it and watch an animation of your gift being revealed.
3. Once you’ve virtually unwrapped your gift, you can choose to Accept and provide an address or Exchange for an Amazon gift card.
4. If you choose to accept the gift, you will be prompted to provide your delivery address. After you enter your address, tap Deliver to this address and then Accept the gift.
5. Amazon will then ship your gift to you with free Prime shipping.
Is There A Catch To Sending Amazon Gifts Without An Address
Yes, here are the puzzle pieces needed to make this convenient shopping hack work. You must:
- Be an Amazon Prime member.
- Have the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number.
- Use the mobile app to send the gift without a specific shipping address.
- Ship and receive the gift to the continental US — sorry, Hawaii and Alaska.
Important note: Not every gift itself is eligible. For example, we couldn’t send the baby clothes we picked out for our colleague’s newborn this way, but we were able to select a pair of to send to a recipient without a physical address on hand.
Read Also: Recover Gmail Emails Deleted From Trash