How To Select All Emails In A Gmail Ipad App
The official Gmail application for iPad offers slightly different functionality from the Apple-authored Mail app. While neither application features a select all button, it’s possible to select all messages in a given folder by using the built-in multi-select functionality native to the app. Once you have all of your messages selected, you can move or delete them in bulk.
Explore this article
How To Delete Promotions On Gmail
Promotional emails are emails sent by companies or organizations to consumers with the general goal of selling products. These types of emails are automatically filed in your Promotions tab to keep them separate from your primary inbox.
You may get promotional emails from retailers after making a purchase on their website, or from a blog after signing up for their mailing list.
1. Log in to your Gmail account. Click on the Promotions tab at the top, above your list of emails.
2. Click the Select all box to the left of the Refresh button. This will select all promotional emails on the current page . To delete all emails in this category, also click Select all conversations in Promotions.
3. Then click the Delete icon at the top, which is shaped like a trash can.
Quick tip: If there are promotional emails you want to save, manually review your Promotions tab instead of mass-deleting, or place them in a different folder before mass-deleting.
How Do I Do A Mass Delete Of Emails In Gmail
If you dont want to delete all your emails at once, you can still select and delete multiple emails.
1. Log in to your Gmail.
2. Go to the section where you want to delete multiple emails
3. Select a range of emails you want to delete by clicking on one email, holding Shift, and then selecting another email.
4. Click on the garbage can icon in the horizontal toolbar to delete the range of selected emails.
Repeat this process until youve deleted all the emails you want.
Note: If you accidentally delete an email, go to the Trash folder and select that email. Then, click on the Move to icon and select Inbox.
Also Check: How To Send A Mp4 File Through Email
How To Select Multiple Emails In Gmail On Windows 10
Should you decide to use Gmail via the Windows Mail desktop app, you should first ensure that theyre synchronized. Once you finish the process, you can then start taking care of your emails and organize them in the best way to suit your needs. Heres how you can connect your Google Account to Windows Mail:
Selecting emails is very straightforward when it comes to Windows Mail. You have to hold the Ctrl key and click on the messages you want to select.
How To Select Multiple Emails In Gmail In A Web Browser
Selecting multiple emails is a simple action in Gmail, and you can do so in a few different ways. Since every email has a small square to its left, you can use your cursor to mark the emails you want and then decide how you would like to manage them. Heres how to do this:
If you want to select specific emails hold the Alt key or the Command key and click the box to the left of each email youd like to choose.
Another way to do this is to type a name or email address into the search bar and select the emails you want to remove. This way, youll avoid endless scrolling through your Inbox and find precisely which emails you need. If all the emails you wish to view came from the same email address, you can select all and then add a label, move, or delete them from your Inbox. Heres how it works:
If you want to declutter your Inbox, youll have to select many emails based on a specific criterion. This approach might do the trick nicely:
Also Check: How Can I Get My Email Back
How To Delete Multiple Emails In Gmail On Pc Or Mac
This article was co-authored by wikiHow Staff. Our trained team of editors and researchers validate articles for accuracy and comprehensiveness. wikiHow’s Content Management Team carefully monitors the work from our editorial staff to ensure that each article is backed by trusted research and meets our high quality standards. This article has been viewed 5,325 times.
This wikiHow teaches you how to select multiple emails in one of your Gmail mailboxes, and delete all of them at once, using a desktop internet browser.
How To Recover Deleted Emails On Gmail
If you’ve accidentally deleted some emails you didn’t intend to, don’t fret. Deleted emails are stored in your Trash folder, where they’re stored for 30 days before being permanently deleted.
1. Log in to your Gmail account. Scroll down the menu on the left side of the screen and click the Trash folder. You may need to click on More to reveal it.
2. Click on the boxes next to the emails you want to restore.
3. Click the Move to icon , then select the name of the folder you want to send the emails to.
You May Like: Where Is My Icloud Email Account
How To Select Multiple Emails In Gmail On Android
You can also select multiple emails on your Android device. Its an easy process. Heres how:
1. Go to the folder having the emails you want to select.
2. Long-tap each of the the emails icons which will allow to select it.
Once they have been selected, you can do what you need to do with it: archive, delete, or mark as read/unread.
Download Entire Gmail Email Folders In Single Attempt
Check out Advik Gmail Backup Toolfor Windows. This program is specially designed to export single as well as multiple Gmail emails to PC with attachments. You can backup the complete mailbox folder into various document file formats. Here are some of its highlighted features
- Apply email filters to download specific emails in one Go.
- Save emails from Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items, Labels, and other folders instantly
- Maintain mailbox folder structure and email attributes
- Convert or Save Gmail emails to PDF, EML, MSG, PST, DOC, and 10+ file formats
- and download the software to explore more..
Follow the steps to Download Multiple Emails from Gmail with Attachments are
Step 1. Run Advik Gmail Backup Tool and Sign in.
Step 2. Select mailbox folders and click Next.
Step 3. Choose File format to save Gmail emails.
Step 4: Apply Email Filters and click Convert.
With this application, users will also get the option to choose only the needed emails for conversion. This is the best way to download multiple Gmail emails with attachments. Users dont need to repeat the process again and again.
You May Like: How Do I Get My Old Email Back
How Do I Select All Emails On Iphone App
Instead of hitting Edit in the Apple Mail app, use a two-finger swipe gesture to select multiple emails right away. Slide two fingers up or down from the first email you want to select, then let go when all of the messages you want our selected. Its super fast. Then mark, move, or delete as necessary.
Multiple Email Forward For Gmail
The extension allows users to select multiple emails in Gmail and forward them all at oncewith just a few clicks.
Use it when:
- Your company has legal issues and you need to forward a large number of emails to a lawyer.
- Your accountant asks for a copy of all your invoices or receipts.
- Project ownership changes to a different person and you need to forward all communications related to it.
- A recruiter joins the company and needs past emails with prospects.
- HR asks a department manager to forward all email communication with an employee.
Recommended Reading: How Do I Restore My Gmail Account
How To Select All Messages In Gmail
This article explains how to select all emails in Gmail at once
How to Select All Messages in Gmail Gmail is one of the most widely used email clients in the world, with more than one billion users. In order to make email management more straightforward, theyve recently introduced keyboard shortcuts that help you delete, label, or move your emails in just a few simple clicks.
This article explains how to select all emails in Gmail at once, making it easier to move, archive, apply labels, or delete messages as a group.
How Do I Delete Thousands Of Emails In Gmail On Iphone
How to delete multiple email messages Open Mail and go to your Inbox. Tap Edit in the upper-right corner, then individually select the emails that you want to delete, or tap Select All. Tap Trash or Archive. If you only see Archive, touch and hold Archive to see other options like Trash Selected Messages.
Don’t Miss: How To Write An Email To Professor
Selecting Multiple Emails In Gmail Is Easy If You Follow A Few Simple Steps:
1. Open your email inbox and find the email you want to select.
2. Press the 3 dots on the top right corner of the selection, then select “mark all as read” from the menu that pops up.
3. Now, all of these emails should be marked as read but only one will have a checkmark next to it as well – this means that it was selected for deletion.
Gmail has a feature that allows you to select multiple emails at the same time.
While selecting emails in Gmail, it is important to keep in mind that the selection process is not permanent. It will be removed if you decide to delete the selected emails.
If you want to select more than one email, click on âSelect Allâ in order to include all of them.
This article will guide you through the process of selecting multiple emails in Gmail.
Most Gmail users probably have a long list of email addresses in their contacts. They could be friends, family members or clients.
If youâre just starting out and need to learn how to use Gmail, it can be pretty intimidating as thereâs a lot to take in.
It might take some time before you are familiar with all the features that Gmail has to offer, but we’ve found this comprehensive guide on how to select multiple emails in Gmail helpful for anyone looking for some pointers.
Gmail has always been a popular email service in the United States. In 2018, Gmail started rolling out new features that make it easier and faster to select multiple emails.
How To Select All Emails In Gmail On Iphone
First, you need to have the official Mail app for iPhone. You can download it here. Youll access your Gmail emails from this app.
You May Like: Mass Delete Iphone Emails
How Do You Select Multiple Emails In Gmail On Iphone
How to Select Multiple Emails in Gmail on iPhone and iPadOpen Mail app.Select one folder.Click on the Edit button located in the upper right corner.Start selecting emails by tapping on the circle on the left.Once you have selected all your emails, decide whether you want to archive, delete or mark as read/unread.Jan 7, 2021
How To Select Emails By Their Status In Gmail
With Gmails advanced selection feature, you can select emails that have a certain status. For example, you can select all unread or read emails in your account.
To use this feature, launch Gmail and choose the folder in which you want to select emails.
At the top of your emails list, right next to the Select option, click the down-arrow icon.
Youll see multiple options to select your emails. Choose an option from these:
- All: This selects all on-screen emails in your current folder.
- None: This deselects any selected emails in your current folder.
- Read: This only selects your read emails.
- Unread: This selects your unread emails.
- Starred: This selects the emails that you have assigned a star.
- Unstarred: This selects all emails that you have not assigned a star.
And Gmail will only select the email type you choose!
Don’t Miss: How To Put An Image In An Email
Increase The Default Page Size From 25 To 50 Or Even 100 Conversations
With a few quick steps, you can increase the number of Conversations that are displayed in Gmail to 50 or either 100.
1) Select Gmail Settings .
2) In the General tab, under Maximum Page Size, you will see that 25 is usually set at the default number of visible conversations.
3) Instead, select 50 or better yet 100 as your new Conversations per page limit
4) Dont forget to scroll down to the bottom and select Save Changes!
5) Now, your Gmail Inbox will display up to 100 Email Conversations per screen and you can Select All to select all 100 of them at once!
This is definitely a big improvement over the 25 Conversation limit, but for someone with thousands of Emails, this may still take a long time to work through screens of 100 Emails.
Luckily, I found a better solution!
How To Select Multiple Messages In Gmail
To select a range of consecutive messages at once:
Select the check box in front of the first message in the desired range.
Hold the Shift key.
Select the check box in front of the last message in the desired range. The messages in between are selected automatically.
You can select another range and remove individual messages from the selection by clicking their check boxes again.
Whichever action you perform next will apply to all selected messages.
Deselecting a range of messages in Gmail works exactly the same way as selecting them.
How To Download Multiple Emails From Gmail
Gmail offers an official method to archive Gmail mailbox. You can backup Gmail emails using Google Takeout. Follow the below instructions to save Gmail mailbox folder.
Follow the below steps to Save Gmail Email Folder are as follows
Step 1. Sign in to using your Gmail ID.
Step 2. Choose only Mail from the menu and click Next.
Step 3. Choose File format and click CreateExport.
Finish! This is how you can archive Gmail folder to local hard drive. Google Takeout will save its mailbox in .mbox file format.