Free Business Email With Bluehost Difficulty Level: 1/10
1. Go to Bluehost.com and create an account. If you already have a Bluehost account, you can skip to step 2.
2. Click on Web Hosting and select a plan. Even the base plan on Bluehost includes free business email hosting for less than $3/month.
3. Once you have set up your account, log in to your cPanel account. To get to cPanel, make sure you are logged into your Bluehost account and go to your Control Panel. Click log in and enter your username and password.
4. After logging into cPanel, click on Email Accounts under Mail. This loads your Bluehost email management tool.
5. Enter in an email and password. You can also set your mail quota. You can leave this alone for it to stay at default, which is 250 mb.
6. Click Create Account to finish setting up your first email address.
You should pick professional business names that are easy to remember for your first email accounts such as:
In addition, you can set up additional security options including SpamAssassin to help with catching spam in your business email account and preventing data breaches.
Using Gmail Instead Of Your Doteasy Webmail Application
Well, to be honest, there is a lot to like about Gmail a simple and friendly interface, good spam filtering, and much more, but the one main advantage of importing your domain email address into Gmail is the ample email storage space you get from Gmail.
If you have a lot of emails that you dont delete, you could be maxing out your domain email storage quota.
When you import your domain email account into Gmail, you are essentially downloading a copy of your domain email messages into your Gmail account. This setup allows you to:
- Access your emails from any browser, any device, anywhere. You can even install the iOS and Android Gmail apps on your phone all settings will be auto-synced, so you dont have to re-import your domain email account into your mobile phone or device.
- Store all your emails in your Gmail account instead of using up your domain mail server storage space
- Take advantage of Googles uptime and stability as an online-storage solution for your domain emails
But do keep in mind that Gmail is a product of Google, so if there should be any problems or if you need help with your Gmail account, you will need to contact Google for assistance. Doteasy will not be able to give you assistance as in-depth as Google would, afterall, Gmail is not our product.
Create Business Gmail Account Free
Create Business Gmail Account Free in G Suite
Heres how to create business email free gmail in G Suite:
Recommended Reading: How To Schedule Interview Email
How To Set Up Google Workspace In 4 Steps
Heres a quick overview of the steps that youll need to take to set up Google Workspace with your website and professional email address:
Ready? Heres how to set up Google Workspace
The Power Of Professional Emails With Gmail For Business
Youre probably all too aware that, these days, using a personal email for your business is not always the best way to hook in customers. Similar to having your own website, a professional email address grants a person or business legitimacy, signaling to customers that youre a real and trustworthy operation.
With Gmail domain integration, business owners can use the Gmail system for all communication from your custom domain email address. This way you get to have the best of both worlds, a professional email address that matches your domain name.
Read Also: Why Does My Email Not Work
Benefits Of Using G Suite For The Branded Email Address
- When creating a business Gmail account, your employees wont have to get accustomed to something new when using G Suite, as its just a business version of Gmail, customary for many people
- With G Suite you have complete control over the corporate accounts. If you terminate some positions or one of your workers leaves the company you retain access to account, all of the stored letters, contacts, and files
- You can share documents and contacts with the whole team in several clicks
- G Suite allows creating multiple Gmail business email aliases
- You get 30 GB of Google Disk storage per user
- When using G Suite you dont have to worry about the security of the data. Service provides 2-step verification that can be easily enforced
- This helps to increase the brand awareness. Since your email address uses your domain name, a person sees the brand name every time they receive mail from your domain
- 24/7 customer support
- You can brand the mail account interface with the company logo.
- Your team can use a number of built-in productivity features for higher efficiency.
Create Your Professional Email Account Domain
Next, youll need to register your custom domain with a registrar that offers email forwarding.
If you havent registered your domain already, you can to get a domain name, email hosting, and web hosting all for just a couple of bucks a month. You can even use this tool to see if your domain idea is available:
Why do we recommend Bluehost?
Well if youre looking for a professional email, youll probably want a website to go with it. Bluehost includes a domain name free if you sign up for web hosting, and theyre pretty much the gold standard when it comes to web hosts.
Even better, we have an exclusive Bluehost discount for you! Use the tool above or link below to get 1) a domain name, 2) website hosting, 3) an SSL certificate, and 4) email hosting for just $2.95 a month.
If nothing else, they have a 30-day money-back guarantee and pretty stellar support, so you can easily change your mind later.
Also Check: Why Will My Email Not Update
Gmail For Business Features
First, some clarification: Gmail is just one tool included in Googleâs G Suite, which is a collection of productivity tools, designed specifically for businesses, which are available through their paid subscriptions. G Suiteâs other apps include Calendar Hangouts Chat and Hangouts Meet Docs, Sheets, and Forms Drive for safely storing your files in the cloud and much more.
Now, to focus in on Gmailâs features in particular: As a business owner, when you create a Gmail for business, you can set up yourself, your employees, and groups up with custom email addresses at your companyâs domain name. If one user requires more than one email address, you can add up to 30 additional emails per user by creating aliases. As Google is designed with flexibility and efficiency in mind, you can use Gmail on your desktop, mobile, or tablet, either with or without a WiFi connection. Plus, Gmail allows for easy migration of your business data from other services like Outlook, Exchange, or Lotus if youâre switching over to Gmail.
Some other useful Gmail for business features include :
- A read receipt when someone opens your email
- The option to restore deleted emails within 30 days
- Customizable footer text
- Syncing with your Microsoft Outlook and G Suite accounts
- Powerful, customizable spam filters
- APIs for further customization
- Advanced email organizational tools, like label creation, content management filters, contacts storage, and organizing similar emails in bundles
Bluehost Cpanel Email Settings
Lets go back to cPanel and find your email settings.
- Under Domain, choose the specific domain where you would like to create an email account.
- In the Username text box, type the user you would like to use.
- In the Password text box, type the password you would like for this email account.
- The Password StrengthMeter will tell if the password you have entered is strong enough. We highly recommend you use a strong password.
- The Mailbox quota text box is used to specify the amount of your overall hosting storage allocated for that specific email account. The default that should be listed is 500 MB. You can increase or decrease this number as you desire, depending on the hosting package that you currently have.
- Once the User, Password, and Quota is all accurate, click the Create button.
Youll need to have these settings in front of you to be able to configure Gmail to send and receive emails
Recommended Reading: How To Access Archived Emails In Outlook 2010
Tips To Create A Professional Email Address
Although creating a professional email address isnt a tough task, here are some things that you should keep in mind:
Create Your User Name
The next step is to choose your username and password for your business email address.
Businesses should maintain the same email address format throughout their organization in order to keep it consistent and easy to organize. After inputting this information, confirm youre not a robot and click Agree and Continue.
If youre not sure what you want your username format to be, learn more about choosing a professional email address to determine which format is right for your business.
Don’t Miss: How To Get Email Back On Iphone
How To Create A Professional Email Address
If you are looking forward to creating a professional email address for free, here are tips and guide for you. A business email address is not generic instead it uses the name of your company.
In this post, you will find a guide to use Gmail for WordPress emails. Googles Productivity Suite allows you to create and use your professional email address.
Create A Free Professional Email Address
In the dashboard of your hosting account, click on the email option and then click Add email Account option:
Here, enter your password with email for the email account and then move forward with the Create Account tab. Tadaa! Bluehost has created an email account for you and you will receive a confirmation notification as well.
Recommended Reading: How To Send A Video Through Email That Is Too Large
How To Create A Custom Domain Email Address With Gsuite
Maybe you run a larger organization and would rather use GSuite to better manage your companies email. Or perhaps you want some of Googles excellent collaboration features to use within your team. If thats you, heres how to set that up.
Accessing Your Free Email Account
Depending on the method that you chose above, you can access your emails in multiple ways.
WebmailBluehost and HostGator both have their own business email platform that you can use through cPanel called Webmail.
BluehostIn Bluehost, you can access your email by going to bluehost.com/webmail and entering in your email and password details. Click Login to go to your inbox.
You can also use another option with Bluehost, which is to log in to cPanel at my.bluehost.com. Click Hosting and then click Email and scroll down to View inbox.
HostGatorThere are two ways to log in to webmail and check your email. You can log in to your cPanel dashboard and click Email, and then click View inbox.
You can also go to webmail via a direct link. This direct link is automatically created when you set up your business email. To access it, just type in your domain name followed by /webmail. For example, yourbusinessname.com/webmail. You can then log in with your username and password.
ZohoIf you are using Zoho, simply login and click Email to go to your email dashboard area. Zoho offers a lot of options for organizing your inbox, so make sure you play around with your settings to set up your folders.
Also Check: How To Find Email In Archive
Recap: Google Apps With WordPress
Setting up Google Apps on WordPress is no difficult once you are registered. Here is a simple way:
If you are to install from ZIP file instead of WordPress Plugins then follow the following steps:
Google apps are linked to the personalised instructions in the plugin to configure. It can be done with WordPress admin panel after the plugin is activated.
WordPress and Google Apps seem to be integrated naturally as partners particularly for the businesses that strive to follow the content publishing through a cloud.
This integration is made easier with the instructions provided in the Google App Marketplace and the WordPress Plug-in Directory. However, the following options will only work with the self-hosted WordPress versions.