How To Block Emails From Your Outlook Account On Iphone
To keep this guide quick and efficient, weâre not going to use the Outlook app on your iPhone to block emails. Weâll use your Safari app instead.
- 1. From your Safari app, log into your Outlook account from
2. Tap and hold the Refresh button in the address bar.
3. Tap âRequest Desktop Siteâ.
4. Once the desktop site is displayed, open one of the emails from the sender you want to block.
5. Tap the three dots next to the senderâs name.
6. Select the option to block the sender.
7. Tap âOKâ.
Repeat these steps for any sender with emails to block on Outlook.
Block Emails Through Mail App
Blocking email is easy. You can block emails on your iPhone or iPad by using the following steps:
- Open the Mail app.
- Open the message you want to block.
- Tap the senders name or email address at the top of the message.
- Tap Block This Contact at the bottom.
- Tap Block this Contact again to confirm.
How To Unsubscribe Emails On Gmail On Iphone And Ipad
With following few simple step, you can mass unsubscribe email on Gmail below shown all steps:
- Open Gmail app on your iOS device
- Next you have to need open your desired email that you want to unsubscribe.
- Press on < > three dots icon that locating top right corner
- This will open drop-down menu and choose the < Unsubscribe> option.
- Now you will get pop-up and tap on < Unsubscribe> option to confirm your choice.
Read Also: How To Print Emails
How To Block Emails From Iphone Directly
Without spam fliter apps, you can also block emails from iPhone. You can follow the steps below to block emails on iPhone.
- 1. Navigate to your email app on iPhone and log in your email account. Maybe it is Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail and more. Becuase the mail apps on iPhone don’t support blocking emails.
- 2. Open the spam email from someone.
- 3. Click on the Options Arrow and choose Block this person. And all the emails from this person will be blocked and he/she cannot send you emails again.
Or you can block emails from iCloud mail on iPhone by using Mail rules.
Solution Of Ios13 Mail Contact Blocking Issue
According to instructions in iOS13+, we needed to clear all the emails sent by each blocked user from our iPhone7.
Since this is a manual process, it would take a long time. if a previous email from a blocked contact is left on the phone, the next one does go to the inbox, but if all previous emails are deleted before the next one from a blocked contact is received, it goes to the trash. Follow this step-by-step guide to resolve this issue.
- Before blocking a contact, search for all emails from that address in your inbox.
- Delete all emails except the last one you received.
- Go to the last email you received from the contact you want to block.
- Click the Sender name.
- Tap Block Sender from the options.
If you already blocked the senders email, be sure to delete all emails from that person from your phone. This includes the sent, inbox, and bin folders.
Note: This is not the efficient way to resolve this issue and Apple should Update the software to resolve this issue.
Don’t Miss: Unarchive In Outlook
How To Block A Number From Calling You
There are four steps when it comes to blocking someone from ringing you.
First, you will need to open the Phone app on your iPhone. This is the app you use to make phone calls and to check your call history.
Then, next to the person or company phoning that you do not want to speak to, you should click on the ‘i‘ button. You will likely need to go into the ‘recents‘ section to see this.
Thirdly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select ‘Block this Caller‘.
From there, you will have to press ‘Block Contact‘ and then that should be that.
How To Block Unwanted Emails On Iphone Ipad And Mac
While you dont see spam emails in your primary mail directory or receive notifications for them, some emails evade spam detection and land in your primary folder. If you are as tired of receiving such emails as I am, theres a way out! You can block those unwanted emails right from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
Keep reading as I show you how to do it!
You May Like: How To Get Into An Old Email Account
How To Block Emails On Your Iphone: Best Ways To Do It
There are many legitimate reasons why you would want to Block sender of email. Maybe they’re a spam scammer, maybe they keep sending out irrelevant press releases, or maybe be an old acquaintance who you no longer want to deal with.
Unfortunately, no An email address is blocked On your iOS device – whether it’s an iPhone or an iPad – it’s just as easy as you want it to be or think. Maybe that’s why I’ve had to search the web for an answer, and that’s why you’re here now.
Fortunately, help is what we aspire to. Let’s take a look at how Block emails on your iPhone.
How To Block Emails On Ipad
If youre now wondering how to block unwanted emails on iPad, we have good news for you: the instructions on how to block email on iPhone also apply to iPad.
Yes, its true that iPad apps sometimes have more features than their iPhone counterparts, but its still more convenient to block unwanted emails on the computer. Theres only one exception to this, and its Clean Email, a smart email organizer that works just as great on mobile devices as it does on desktop computers.
You May Like: How To Start A Letter To A Professor
How To Block Unwanted Emails On Ios
Email is a still one of the most basic forms of communication used on the internet today. Pretty much anything you want to do on the web – signing up for a service or app, registering on a website, purchasing a product or creating your own website – you need an email account to get all that information delivered to you. Of course, we also use email to communicate with our friends and family.
With all these kinds of email, our inbox is always overflowing with more emails than we can handle. Not all of the emails that we receive in a day are useful or relevant to us. A typical inbox receives plenty of marketing emails and newsletters, apart from the usual spam that we never bother reading.
Dealing with these unwanted emails is a major hassle, and there is a lot of time wasted on deleting emails or blocking unwanted emails on an iPhone or iPad. Thankfully, incredible apps like Spark Mail app help you deal with unwanted emails and make the process of blocking emails on iOS simple and easy.
Let’s see how Spark helps you to block unwanted emails on iOS.
How To Block Someone From Emailing You
This might be a little easier, only due to the fact that there are less steps required.
If you go into the Mail app on your iPhone, where you deal with your emails, open the email that you have received from the unwanted contact.
Once the email is open, you will see the contact at the top of the page – click on it and then select ‘Block this Contact‘. That’s it.
Also Check: What Does Cc Mean When You Send An Email
Try Using Your Service Provider’s Ios App
Like Google, most providers have their own dedicated iPhone apps that provide access to many platform-specific features. If you can afford to have another email app on your iPhone, it’s probably worth downloading your service provider’s app and using it to access features that the standard Mail app can’t.
Unfortunately, there is no way we can test every mail provider on the web. On the plus side, these email companion apps are almost always free, so it will only cost you a few minutes of your time.
Learn How To Block Unwanted Emails On Iphone
Once you block a contact through the Mail app, you will not see emails from that contact again in the native Apple Mail again. Note that you will still see emails for the contact in your email providers app or when using a web browser.
We hope this guide helped you learn how to block unwanted emails on your iPhone. If you have any questions, let us know in the comments below.
Learn how to block text messages on iPhone here.
You May Like: How To Send Large Mp4 Files
How To Block Emails On Mac & Macbook
With following few simple steps, you can easily block email message on your Mac below mentioned all:
- Firstly open Mail app on your Mac
- Open the senders email that you want to block on Mac.
- Next hover the cursor over their name above the message, and hit on < little downward facing arrow> icon.
- This will open drop-down menu and select the < Block Contact> option.
Block An Email Address Using The Aol Web Browser
Also Check: Sending Mp4 Via Email
Understanding The Iphone Mail App
Your email address are most likely your work email and a personal email through a free service such as Yahoo, Gmail, or your ISP . The Mail app allows you to receive those emails through one source on your iPhone. It also can tell your provider to classify junk mail, valid mail, and blocked mail. Following the steps below allows the app to tell your email provider which emails you wish to receive.
How To Block Unwanted Emails From The Mail App
You can block any email address on the Mail app on your iPhone and iPad by simply performing a few steps. It will take you a few seconds.
To block an email address in the Mail app on iPhone and iPad, follow the steps below:
1. Open the Mail app.2. Select an email from the email address you want to block.3. Then, tap on the sender name at the top.
4. When the name turns blue, tap on it again.5. When a menu appears, tap on the “Block this Contact” option.
6. Confirm the action by tapping on “Block this Contact” again.
There are two ways you block an email address on Mac. The easier way is blocking the sender directly from the Mail app like on iPhone and iPad. A more complicated way is to set a rule to send emails from a specific sender to junk.
To block an email address in the Mail app on Mac from the app, follow the steps below:
1. Open Mail.2. Select an email from the email address you want to block.3. Then, hover over the sender name at the top and click on the down arrow next to it.4. When a quick menu appears, click on the “Block Contact” option.
5. A message will appear stating that the message is from a blocked sender at the top.
To block an email address in the Mail app on Mac by setting a rule, follow the steps below:
The second option is not really blocking the sender but deleting any emails, you get from them.
Recommended Reading: How To Recover Old Email Address
Make An Automatic Filter To Block Email Addresses
It may be a better option to just delete the email when it arrives by setting up an automated filter so that it moves to Trash. Please follow the steps below:
- Step -> 1. Log into your Gmail account on your computer. In your Inbox, select the message by clicking on the little checkbox and then click on More. You will see a list of dropdowns. Choose Filter Messages like These.
- Step-> 2. You will see a new window with the email address in the From field. At the bottom of this window, please click on Create Filter with this Search and choose the Delete option in the next screen as shown below. When an email arrives from this particular sender in the future, it will automatically get deleted and go to your Trash folder.
- Step-> 3 Blocking the Sender in Gmail
- If you have opened the email, click on the down arrow and you will see a list of options as shown in the image below. You can choose to Block the Sender by selecting the Block Option.
Blocking Emails On Microsoft Outlook
Outlook accounts can also block emails coming from a particular sender. It takes a few steps to block, but its manageable.
Much like on the iCloud Mail version, this will send the emails to the junk folder and prevent you from receiving them.
Outlook is the default homepage for Hotmail and Live accounts, so this guide applies for them as well.
Don’t Miss: How To Start Off An Email To A Professor
Unsubscribe From Mass Emails
If you signed up on a site that sends lots of emails, like promotions or newsletters, you can use the unsubscribe link to stop getting these emails. When youve received a lot of email from a sender that you havent opened for awhile, Gmail may suggest that you unsubscribe from that list.
Note: It may take a few days for the mailing list to stop sending you messages after you unsubscribe.
To stop seeing the Unsubscribe recommendations: